Friday, February 2, 2007

Short Baroda Break

Genie in a bottle: Came back home after the much-posted Delhi trip, only to discover that the geyser in my loo had conked it, and we were without hot water at the flat. So the next day, I ran to work without taking a shower (it helped that my last shower in Delhi had been only an hour before rushing to catch the flight) and there I find out that I'm to jet it out to (yikes) Baroda the next day. Early morning flight. That explains the reverential placement of the toiletry items on the basin of the Taj Residency, Baroda, when I finally get to have my bath there.

After a spell of nearly 48 hours... I'm SCRUBBED CLEAN! :)

So, after all the picture taking in the loo is done (sounds kinky, doesn't it? *grin*) I get down to work and all that jazz. After a long and tiring day of playing the good PR executive, I'm back up in my hotel room, looking out of my balcony onto the courtyard/poolside restaurant below. And that's when I decide to experiment with exposure settings again. The little yellow balls in the pics below are reflections of the lights in my room on the windowpane, through which I'm clicking.

Blues' Night Out: I like the effect! :)

No comments: