Thursday, February 22, 2007

Goa - circa April 2006

Posting Goa pics from last year here, even though they were taken by a good ole automatic camera (my ooooold Vivitar which is sadly knocked up now), and then scanned. That's me at Anjuna Beach, very near the Zoori's bar, which we discovered much later in Jan 2007. In April, Rahul and I decided to hop skip and run away from work for a looong weekend. So there I was, avoiding my then-boss' phone call about some stupid Ambani press conference on a Sunday (murderous!) and laying back down to sip beer and eat fish steak. :)


I loved this trip, cuz we travelled soooo much. Rahul and I hired a teeny Kinetic, and travelled almost all across North Goa with it - doing all the stretches of beach, and down over to Panjim and Dona Paula. Old Goa, too - that's me in front of St Xavier's Basilica. Bought a pretty green rosary for grandmum here, and an exquisitely small statuette of Mother Mary for a love affair that's now gone sour.

I still have Mother Mary, though. :)

No comments: