Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Movie Hall Named After The God of Love

Eros cinema at Churchgate is supposed to be the pin-up of art deco in Bombay. Was screening Guru the other day, when Rajat and I hit the Kaala Ghoda Arts Festival, so I stopped by to click a coupla snaps since I knew I wasn't going to see the movie that day. Eros is just one of many such old-style movie halls dotting South Bombay. The other famous one being Regal at Colaba, but I haven't snapped that up yet. And then Metro, which is now a refurbished PVR and all.

Naaa.... give me ole Black&White Eros anyday! :)

...easier on the wallet too!

PS: Wonder if the the guys who named the movie hall actually considered what happens in the back stalls in the dark? *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!