Friday, January 19, 2007

Yogi and The Leaning Tower

So that makes a Buddha out of me. The Qutub Minar has always been on my radar - there are just soooo many pubs/ discs around the place, and I've always passed by the minar, but never seen it up close and personal.

Clicked on the lens, started walking around like your classic shutterbug and Eric and I were posing and clicking alternately. I'm glad I found someone even more photo-conceited than I am! :)
Thought of naming the two down there "Now you see it... now you don't!" There - you've met the great P.C. Sorcar now!!!

Like the four down there, cuz they're juxtaposed against the blue sky. It was a great day for pictures - though I had an eye on the watch all the time, with the flight less than two hours away.




This one below was actually the first pic I took of the entire complex, when I first entered it. Thought it makes sense to end the Delhi series with it, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone's had a funnnn trip!!

And btw, that one photo looks *exactly* like this picture casa took! Have you seen it?

livinghigh said...

hehehe.. i guess there are only two ways u can shoot a great big phallic tower, eh?
:)