Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cafe By the Sea

This was a pic that was a mistake. Sharon fumbling with the digicam, trying to take a self-snap, and then her fingers got in the way when she clicked on the shutter button. Instant Coffee Karma pic, is what I call this one.

That was the day I met Sharon for coffee, the last time before she left for Delhi. Not exactly the Lower Parel Barista, where we've spent sooooooooo much time, but what the heck, she still managed to look pretty, bat eyelashes and flirt with the waiter. :) I almost did the same. So, while she accused me of losing my knack of taking the best photographs of her (all through the Delhi and Chennai years), I took this one down there.

And of course, she returned the favour, and there was one of me, twiddling my thumbs.

No comments: