Sunday, March 4, 2007

...And then there was Light....!

It's crazy, the number of lamps I have in my li'l room. Have bought bulbs and bulb holders and wires etc from the same electrician, and whenever he sees me walking down the road towards his shop, he asks straight away what wattage bulb I want. Scary shit.

But I love them. I think they look damn neat. Diffused lighting, yellow and not so bright on the eyes. There's the garden mashaal up there, whose gas cannister I replaced with a bulb. The cannister holds fake plumes now, ae you can see down there, and it's against this nice blue vase which has a bulb inside.


Then there's the red and black polka dotted vase which is teamed up with a paper mache lamp shade from Fabindia, with my rakhis from last year strewn on the four sides. :)


And finally, there's the blue candle holder with four coloured candles, given to me by Sharon in January. Used as decoration right now, but would be a deadly romantic aid, methinks.

No comments: